Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Syracuse Fashion Shoot.....

What an amazing fashion shoot with the gorgeous Megan Mahaney. She is a multi-talented woman! Model, makeup artist and aspiring photographer as well. I don't typically shoot a lot of fashion so this was really fun for me. I was shooting for more of an editorial fashion theme and I think I accomplished that. I have so many images from this session that I absolutely LOVE. And of course, it helps when you have a gorgeous model that knows how to pose and work the camera.

We headed to downtown Syracuse on a beautiful, overcast spring day. It was the perfect light for our session. The giant softbox in the sky. Even though we got off to a somewhat rocky start ( Megan got a little lost, lol ) the session was one of my best!

And boy did we get some attention. Megan is gorgeous and six feet tall so the heads were turning and people would stop to talk to her. I'm pretty sure she may have caused a few accidents as well.

Here are just a few from our session together. Lots more on my Facebook here.

Model: Megan Mahaney
Makeup: Megan Mahaney















No comments: